Hardware Designer (Electronics)
Our client is a company that is known worldwide for its innovative approach to high-precision electronic products and subsystems for the health, security, and industrial sectors. They are currently looking for a hardware designer (electronics) for their facilities in the Montreal area.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the team leader and as part of the R&D team, your job will mainly consist of designing analog and mixed-signal electronics, and the implementation, testing, and documentation of the new generation of products as well as support for existing product lines.
- Design, evaluate, and work on improvements to the performance of low-noise analogue circuits ;
- Work alongside our partners to design TFT (Thin Film Transistor) panels, and contribute to the development and the evaluation of CMOS chips ;
- Contribute to the design of digital sensors, continuous improvement of sensor performance, the execution of validation tests, and to EMC, UL, etc. certification ;
- Take part in writing up documentation and implementing engineering changes with ISO processes ;
- Work with external consultants to accelerate development cycles ;
- Support the production team to solve problems related to manufacturing, testing, procurement of parts (approving alternative parts), or other aspects ;
- Serve as project manager as needed ;
- Carry out any other tasks related to your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or other relevant engineering studies ;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in electronic design ;
- Experience with analog and mixed-signal electronics is considered a significant asset ;
- Knowledge of OrCAD and PSpice development tools to capture and simulate electronic schematics, as well as PCB design ;
- Experience evaluating chips using CMOS technology and knowledge of TCL and Python programming language are assets ;
- Highly fluent in French and English (spoken and written).
Education / training
Bachelor in electrical engineering
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers