In order to protect and ensure respect for the privacy of our users on www.sitedemploi.com, we have implemented the plan below in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
What personal information is collected?
When you register on www.sitedemploi.com, we collect the following information:
- Last name and first name
- Address (optional)
- Postal code (optional)
- Phone (optional)
- Curriculum vitae (optional)
Why do we collect this personal information?
The main purposes for which we collect personal information about you are:
- To allow you to submit your job applications;
- To communicate with you as part of our services offered;
- To put you in contact with potential employees or employers.
From what point do I consent to the use of my personal data by www.sitedemploi.com?
When you register on our site, you consent to our use of your information listed above as part of your job search process.
Is my personal information shared with third parties?
We do not share personal information with any third party other than the employers or job seekers you solicit through our services.
How do you delete your account and related personal information?
- Method 1: Via the dashboard, use the contact form and request to delete your account and your personal information.
- Method 2: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to delete your account and your personal information.