Energy Efficiency Analyst
Our client is a consulting firm that has built a solid reputation in the field of building mechanics and electricity, energy efficiency and sustainable buildings, offering project analysis and support services, promoting energy efficiency and reducing greenhouse gases while respecting the needs and comfort of users such as energy studies, commissioning, recommissioning and support for the ecological certification of buildings (WELL, LEED et BOMA BEST). In order to continue his growth, the company is currently looking for a energy efficiency analyst.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the General Manager, you will have as main mandate to collaborate in the realization of energy simulations, commissioning and recommissioning. As such, you will :
- Perform technical survey of mechanical and electrical systems ;
- Investigate mechanical, electrical and control systems ;
- Carry out energy balances ;
- Carry out calculations of energy efficiency measures ;
- Write technical reports ;
- Conduct grant applications, detailed studies, energy audits, calculations and measurements, and performance verification ;
- Develop a diversified expertise ;
- Perform all other tasks compatible with your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, building services engineering, or other relevant university education ;
- Experience in energy simulation (an asset) ;
- Knowledge of eQuest simulation software (an asset) ;
- Experience in building recommissioning (an asset) ;
- Functional bilingualism ;
- Autonomous, sense of responsibility and initiative, great curiosity and desire to learn continuously ;
- Valid driver's license.
Education / training
Bachelor in mechanical engineering , D.C.S. - Mechanical engineering technic
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers