Our client is a company that is known worldwide for its innovative approach to high-precision electronic products and subsystems for the health, security, and industrial sectors. They are currently looking for a software designer for their facilities in the Montreal area.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the team leader, and within the context of a multidisciplinary team, your job will primarily consist of contributing to the development of software systems made to control digital sensors for new products developed by the company and to improve existing products.
- Design digital sensor control software ;
- Design, build, and maintain reliable, efficient, scalable, and reusable C++ code ;
- Maintain and improve the architecture of software and software systems for digital sensors ;
- Identify bugs and propose solutions to fix them ;
- Maintain the quality and organization of different modules ;
- Contribute to the design of test benches for digital sensor control software ;
- Be involved in the design, implementation, testing, and documentation of digital sensor software systems ;
- Work with others on analyzing physical data and designing image processing algorithms ;
- Manage development projects if necessary ;
- Use the Agile software development process ;
- Carry out any other tasks related to your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or other relevant studies ;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in software development ;
- Proven skills with C++, Python, and Object Oriented Design ;
- Experience designing software architecture ;
- Knowledge of standard libraries, STL, and algorithms ;
- Well-acquainted with the Agile / scrum software development process and able to work in an environment with fast development cycles ;
- Familiar with Visual Studio and with Windows and Linux environments ;
- Highly fluent in French and English (spoken and written).
Education / training
Bachelor in computer engineering , Bachelor in computer science
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers