Sales Representative (Commercial Cabinetmaking)
Our client is a company that specializes in designing, manufacturing, and installing custom furniture and decor for the residential and commercial sectors. They are currently looking for a sales representative for their commercial cabinetmaking division.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the CEO, your job will mainly consist of identifying, developing, and maintaining business opportunities with the goal of reaching the company's sales objectives. You will also contribute to developing the company's strategic positioning and take part in the implementation thereof through your presence around influencers and decision makers throughout the sales cycle.
- Identify potential customers and develop business relationships;
- Understand and analyze needs and offer appropriate solutions;
- Prepare and facilitate submission reviews both internally and with the client;
- Prepare the file for tenders and make sure they are submitted in keeping with requirements;
- Keep client information up to date;
- Prepare activity reports, sales reports, and projections of future contracts;
- Identify marketing and advertising needs and participate in the development of tools that meet those needs;
- Work on collecting on accounts receivable as needed;
- Support the project manager in his or her client relations;
- Take part in various coordination meetings between departments;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, construction engineering, architecture, business administration, or any other relevant education;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience;
- Sound knowledge of the construction / renovation sector within the commercial realm;
- Experience in cabinet making is considered an asset;
- Aptitude for and interest in prospecting and acquiring new customers;
- Strong negotiation and communication skills;
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to identify opportunities;
- Functional English (spoken and written);
- Good computer skills (MS Office suite, AutoCAD, etc.);
- Available to travel within the greater Montreal area to meet with clients on a regular basis.
Education / training
Bachelor in architecture, Bachelor in civil engineering , Bachelor in construction engineering
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers