R&D project engineer (industrial process equipment)
Our client is a world leader in the development of design, manufacture, and marketing of advances industrial equipment for the defense, metallurgy, mining, additive manufacturing, 3D printing industries, oils and gas and the environment. Currently, our client is looking for a R&D project engineer (industrial process equipment).
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the Senior Process Engineer, you will manage technology development and R&D projects in collaboration with the major project team. You will be responsible for managing technology development projects in the company's areas of expertise, such as plasma torches, waste management and others. As such you will :
- Manage technology development projects ;
- Prepare budgets, schedules and follow-ups ;
- Ensure the design, specification and selection of process equipment ;
- Install and modify pilot and laboratory systems ;
- Supervise the work of technicians in the pilot plant ;
- Prepare test plans and participate in pilot plant testing ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your functions.
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering or a relevant discipline ;
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec or in the process of becoming one ;
- Knowledge of thermal processes (combustion, gasification, plasma) ;
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and MS Project ;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience ;
- Professional experience in project management (an asset) ;
- Bilingualism in french and english (spoken and written).
Education / training
Bachelor in chemical engineering , Bachelor in mechanical engineering
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers