Project Manager (foundation projects / civil engineering)
Our client is a construction contractor that primarily specializes in deep foundation work. They are among the leaders in their field in eastern Canada. They are currently looking for a project manager.
Nature of position
Working in cooperation with company management, your job will mainly consist of planning, organizing, managing, and controlling work on various projects, as well as contributing to cost estimates for projects.
- See projects through from awarding of a contract to final payment;
- Coordinate work in cooperation with management (schedule, labour needs, equipment required, etc.);
- Plan work teams;
- Take part in preparing tenders and estimates;
- Prepare and examine tenders;
- Prepare and control budgets;
- Organize work sites and define needs for them;
- Set up and take part in various types of site meetings (administration, technical, and coordination);
- Get approval for additional work;
- Write up project follow-up and progress reports;
- Work with management to monitor construction costs and prepare follow-up reports;
- Take care of the administrative aspects of work sites: reports, notices of change and/or extra, or any other amendment to a project;
- Ensure that projects comply with quality standards as stipulated in contractual documents;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or construction engineering, or other relevant engineering studies;
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with civil engineering projects;
- Highly skilled with AutoCAD and MS Project;
- Bilingualism (spoken and written French and English) is considered an asset;
- Must have a car and a valid driver's licence.
Education / training
Bachelor in civil engineering
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers