Project Manager (electrical control equipment)
Our client is a company that specializes in designing and manufacturing electrical control equipment, offering customized superior quality solutions and meeting the highest industry standards. They are currently looking for a project manager.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of company management, your job will mainly consist of serving as a resource person and primary contact person for clients. You will ensure that you respect the quality system procedures as you carry out your work, and that you manage your projects based on their level of priority.
- Plan, design, and coordinate all technical and business aspects of a client's project, while monitoring contractual agreements, specifications, quality requirements, schedules, and budgets;
- Produce and make corrections to electrical and mechanical drawings;
- Write up tenders in cooperation with the CEO;
- Analyze and closely examine the documents and requirements of service contracts (drawings, specifications, etc.);
- Work closely with the other project managers to design and produce plans and electrical drawings and drawings of the dimensions of control panels based on the company's standards and the quality system;
- Write up technical and administrative documents;
- As needed, communicate with suppliers regarding the choice of parts, prices, or to get general information;
- Assist workshop staff in manufacturing clients' products;
- Take part in client testing on occasion;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- College diploma or college certificate in electrodynamics or in electrotechnics, or other relevant education/training;
- Relevant experience in mounting and wiring control panels (a significant asset);
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience;
- Skilled with AutoCAD software;
- Fluent in spoken and written French and English;
- Knowledge of MS Office and ERP solutions software;
- Knowledge of CSA / UL / ISO standards.
Education / training
D.C.S. - Industrial electronics technology
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers