Product and ERP system manager
Our client, a manufacturing company firmly established and specialized in the development, manufacture and installation of high-quality doors and windows, is currently looking for a Product and ERP system manager.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the company's management, your main mandate will be to manage and optimize the ERP system, while ensuring that standards, policies, processes and work procedures are respected, optimized and in conformity with the company's operational objectives. In addition, you will collaborate in the new product development process to ensure that products are manufactured in an efficient and cost effective manner. As such, you will :
- Administer the ERP system ;
- Maintain up-to-date product sheets for fabrication and product bills of materials ;
- Maintain product cost details ;
- Participate, in collaboration with the plant manager, in the optimization of manufacturing processes and methods ;
- In collaboration with the Supply Manager, participate in the management of the company's 6,000 stock keeping units (SKUs) ;
- Participate in the improvement of product documentation and work methods ;
- Participate in innovation projects such as the development of new products, manufacturing processes, new assembly methods and new raw materials ;
- In collaboration with the Plant Manager and the Administrative Director, participate in the selection process of human resources for the plant ;
- Work in conjunction with the Vice President of Operations on various special mandates ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your functions.
- Degree in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, inventory management, information technology or other relevant training ;
- Knowledge of product engineering ;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the manufacturing sector ;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD ;
- Functional bilingualism (spoken and written) is an asset ;
- Mastery of an ERP/MRP system.
Education / training
Bachelor in business administration , D.C.S. - Industrial engineering technology, D.C.S. - Mechanical engineering technic
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers