Installer (agricultural equipment)
Our client, a company specializing in the design, manufacture and installation of high performance engineering equipment for the agricultural and agrifood sectors, is currently looking for an installer.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the Site Foreman, you will be responsible for carrying out the various stages of dismantling and / or assembly of various equipment manufactured by the company and which are mainly intended for the handling, processing and storage of products in bulk. As such you will see at:
- Read and interpret plans of mechanical components or metal structures ;
- Perform various operations such as drilling, cutting, bolting and welding ;
- Assemble and adjust production lines, fittings and mechanical components ;
- Use lifting equipment when installing the equipment ;
- Assemble the metal structures used to install the equipment ;
- Execute the work in accordance with the procedures and installation times planned ;
- Apply and enforce company and customer health and safety rules ;
- Produce various OSH reports (preventive assessments, observation report, accident report, inspection report, etc.) ;
- Perform all other tasks compatible with your duties.
- DEP in industrial mechanics or other equivalent training / experience ;
- Successful completion of the training required by the job (confined space, working at height, etc.) ;
- Experience in installing, dismantling and / or modifying equipment ;
- Ability to read plans ;
- Ability to work at height.
Education / training
D.V.S. - Construction and maintenance industrial mechanics
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers