Handler - Container
The handler supports effectively the reception/import section supervisor in handling products and storage-specific items.
The handler complies with deadlines and regulations. It cooperates in the proper use of the equipment and the proper location of the goods according to the recommendations, in accordance with the company's standards.
- Respect the company's rules, policies and procedures;
- Loading, unloading products from containers ;
- Loading and unloading products from trucks ;
- Place, move products by hand or with a pallet truck for greater efficiency in order to manage the receipt and delivery of orders and goods;
- lift, move storage equipment;
- Work together to maintain a clean space at all times and especially before an audit;
- Perform other handling-related functions, such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking various products;
- Work with the manager, manage physical inventories and know their location;
- Perform other tasks as required and as directed by management;
- Knowledge of French or English
- Experience in receiving and shipping goods
- Experience in driving an electric pallet truck
- Speed and dynamism
- Team spirit
- Adapt in a multicultural environment
- Physical work
- Stress resistance
- Job Location
Phoenicia Group Inc.
...View Job Offers