Full Stack Developer (.Net C#) *Remote*
Full Stack Developer (.Net C#)
- 100% remote Canada wide.
- Full time, permanent.
- Competitive salary and full benefits package.
As a Full Stack Developer and a member of the “Connext” team with Randstad Corporate, you will be working on improving existing features as well as developing new ones on our front-end software system called: Connext.
You will be responsible for the full software development life cycle, starting from the work estimation all the way to the deployment of the code in production. You will be working on both front-end and back-end code, and your knowledge in typescript code and C# code will be required.
"Connext" is Randstad Canada's front-end software system. It is an inhouse system designed and built by Randstad Canada for our field staff which includes consultants, account managers, resource managers and business leaders to handle transactions with Talents, Clients, Job Orders and the resulting placements.
- Create and maintain modern, leading-edge web applications and backend microservices using technologies like .NET Core, Blazor, Angular 9+, and Azure services.
- Collaborate with team members and other groups as part of a multi-disciplinary Agile team (Product, Delivery, UX/UI, DevOps, Architecture)
- Estimate and break down components into individual work items.
- Tackles tough software development challenges on daily basis.
- Is a quick learner and continuously improving the development process.
- Takes ownership of his tickets and sprint commitments all the way to deployment and beyond.
- A great team player, collaborating effectively with Product, UX, QA, Delivery, DevOps, partners.
- Highly motivated and eager to learn, with the ability to flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English, spoken and written. (Bilingualism French and English is an asset).
- A college/university degree in computer Science, or equivalent.
- 3+ years as a full-stack or backend developer with at least 2+ years in .NET and C# (e.g. ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, etc.). (Required)
Technical skills (Must have)
- Experience with one of the following: NoSQL / Mongo DB / Cosmos DB.
- Experience with one of the follwoing: Azure Cloud platform / Azure Web Apps / Azure Apps Services / Azure Functions / Azure Service Bus / Azure Event Grid.
Technical skills (Nice to have)
- Blazor, REACT, RxJs, Redux pattern, NGRX and NGRX Data.
- Knowledge of security, DevOps
Why choosing Randstad Canada:
- We are one of the 50 Best Workplaces in Canada every year since 2006!
- We are ranked #7 for best employers in Canada in 2019 on Glassdoor reviews
- We are a leader in diversity & inclusion
- Competitive salary
- Full-time permanent position
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage
- Vacation package / 12 care Days and vacation days purchase options
- Share purchase program & RRSP and stock contribution plans
- Modern office with a panoramic view located near shopping centers and restaurants
- Employee perk & discount program
- Treats Thursdays, Social Fridays, 2x Summer Half Days
- Job Location
Pourquoi Randstad Canada se démarque sur le marché de l’emploi : Randstad Sourceright s’est imposé comme l’un des principaux fournisseurs mondiaux de RPO; Nous sommes le chef de file canadien des services de dotation; Nous sommes l’un des 50 meilleurs lieux de travail au Canada depuis 2006; Nous...View Job Offers