Engineering Testing Manager
Our client is a rapidly growing company, among the leaders in their field, that specializes in designing, manufacturing, and marketing superior quality high-voltage electronic components for the healthcare sector. They are currently looking for an engineering testing manager.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the Vice President, Operations, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting the testing strategies for products manufactured by the company.
- Liaise between R&D and Production;
- Design testing strategies for the products developed by the company;
- Determine the architecture of test equipment;
- Standardize testing methods;
- Take part in design reviews;
- Manage a working group and make sure the group is performing optimally;
- Ensure that your group provides technical support to production with regards to testing equipment and burn-in;
- Analyze the performance of products in tests (FPY) and work with production on action plans in order to improve product quality;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- College diploma in electronics, Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, or other relevant studies;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience;
- Experience developing electronic circuit tests;
- Good knowledge of the Windows environment, test programming languages, and SQL data bases;
- Functionally bilingual (spoken and written French and English).
Education / training
Bachelor in electrical engineering , D.C.S. - Electronic technology
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers