Electrical Engineer (Electrical Energy Production)
Our client is an electrical energy producer with extensive experience in wind, hydro, thermal, and solar energy production. They are currently looking for an electrical engineer.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the maintenance supervisor, your job will mainly consist of working on maintenance of power equipment for hydroelectric centrals in Quebec and Ontario.
- Plan and coordinate maintenance on power equipment such as: alternators, transformers, circuit breakers, transmission lines, and protector relays for hydroelectric plants in eastern Canada and the steam plant of the parent company;
- Analyze and solv e various issues that arise with power equipment;
- Prepare, follow, and manage budgets for the work for which you are responsible;
- In cooperation with the maintenance team, carry out improvement and maintenance work on electrical equipment, instrumentation, and control;
- Keep technical documents up to date with the work done;
- Respond to emergency calls related to power instrumentation and control equipment;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience;
- Fluent in spoken and written French and English;
- Proficient with standard computer-based tools (MS Office, MS Project, etc.);
- Skilled at interpersonal communication, planning, and decision-making.
Education / training
Bachelor in electrical engineering
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers