Tech lead / Software team manager
Our client is a company specializing in the development and sales of highly adaptable advanced detection solutions, primarily for the transport sector (automotive, drones, industrial and commercial vehicles, etc.). They have an international client base. In order to pursue their significant growth, our client is currently looking for a Tech lead / software team manager.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the director of software engineering, your job will primarily consist of overseeing and supervising the embedded software development and testing team in addition to collaborate in the development of the organization.
- Determines the technologies, tools and methods used by the embedded software development team and the verification and validation tests;
- Supervise, coach, inspire and motivate team members;
- Ensures that methods, procedures and design standards are followed in accordance with the requirements;
- Review the work developed and oversee its compliance with the requirement in conjunction with the verification and validation team;
- Works in a multidisciplinary matrix engineering environment composed of software development, hardware, microelectronics, system architecture and quality control teams;
- Works in conjunction with other external multidisciplinary development teams by sharing appropriate guidelines, support and documentation;
- Participates in meetings relevant to his function;
- Provides collaboration to co-workers;
- Collaborates in the administrative procedures of the organization;
- Keeps up to date with current market trends;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics or other relevant field;
- 2nd or 3rd university degree would be an asset;
- Relevant experience of at least ten years in embedded software development with a minimum of at least three years in the technical supervision of a development team using Agile methodologies;
- Experience in embedded software integration for the operation and operation of advanced hardware products;
- Experience in using the SCRUM and Agile methodologies;
- Experience in development using C and C ++ languages;
- Knowledge of Python language would be an asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in both French and English;
- Une expertise en développement logiciel dans un environnement normé tel que celui du domaine médical, de l’avionique ou automobile serait un atout important.
Education / training
Bachelor in computer engineering
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers