Team Leader (Electronic Products and Subsystems)
Our client is a company that is known worldwide for its innovative approach to high-precision electronic products and subsystems for the health, security, and industrial sectors. They are currently looking for a team leader for their facilities in the Montreal area.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the head of engineering your job will be to manage a small team within the multidisciplinary Research and Development team. You will be involved in the design, implementation, testing, and documentation of new digital sensor platforms. You will also serve as a sensor technology development expert.
- Provide effective management of your team's resources in order to meet established objectives ;
- As needed, serve as project supervisor and use industry best practices to respect schedules and budgets ;
- Take part in feasibility studies and in the development of roadmaps for products and technologies ;
- Make sure that project development is quick and thorough in order to meet time, quality, and development cost expectations ;
- Meet specifications, particularly with respect to product functionality, performance and manufacturing costs ;
- Approve design documents, plans, and testing reports ;
- Manage the schedules and work carried out by subcontractors involved in product development ;
- Guide your team as they design digital sensors and innovative software solutions ;
- Define product development processes and ensure that they are applied ;
- Work using the Agile development process ;
- Carry out any other tasks related to your duties.
- University degree in science, electrical engineering, biomedical engineering, physics engineering, or equivalent studies ;
- MBA or management certification is an asset ;
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience ;
- Knowledge of medical imaging is considered a significant asset ;
- C++, Python, and Object-Oriented Design skills are an asset ;
- Technical team management or project management experience ;
- Well-acquainted with the Agile / scrum software development process and able to work in an environment with fast development cycles ;
- Experience with digital image processing and signal processing is an asset ;
- Bilingual (spoken and written French and English).
Education / training
Bachelor in computer engineering , Bachelor in computer science , Bachelor in electrical engineering , Bachelor in mechanical engineering
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers