A company that specializes in the recruitment of human resources (managers, engineers, technical managers, engineering technology, information technology, sales representatives, procurement, and technical trades) as well as career management is currently looking for their offices in Québec for a recruitement assistant.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the company’s management and in collaboration with the recruitement team, you will have as main mandate to actively support all the activities related to talents sourcing. As such, you will :
- Support the consultants in many tasks related to the recruitment process ;
- Sourcing of potentials applications with various talents research tools and differents social networks ;
- Perform the shortlist of the applications (phone interview) ;
- Manage the calendars and coordonate the processes ;
- Manage all the different communications (by phone and email) ;
- Participate in mandates start meetings ;
- Complete reference check and report drafting ;
- Participate at some special projects ;
- Perform every other task suitable with your functions.
- Post-secondary diploma ;
- Good command in French and English, written and spoken ;
- Having really good skills in communication ;
- Really good organizational skills ;
- Really good knowledge in Microsoft office software .
Education / training
D.V.S. - Business administration
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers