Quality assurance inspector
Our client is a world leader in the development of design, manufacture, and marketing of advances industrial equipment for the defense, metallurgy, mining, additive manufacturing, 3D printing industries, oils and gas and the environment. Currently, our client is looking for a quality assurance inspector for its metallic powder division.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the quality assurance manager, your main mandate will be to be responsible for the planning, organization and execution of quality inspections of incoming materials and equipment. You will also ensure in-process and final product inspections and will be responsible for the strict adherence to the organization's quality assurance policies and the detection of defects and/or production errors. As such you will :
- Perform pneumatic and hydrostatic testing on equipment and write necessary reports ;
- Inspect all incoming and outgoing equipment and prepare inspection reports ;
- Inspect all equipment manufactured internally and among subcontractors and prepare inspection reports ;
- Create and maintain all quality inspection technical documentation and logs ;
- Provide technical documentation and support for quality issues ;
- Work closely in collaboration with equipment manufactures ;
- Conduct inspections throughout the manufacturing process ;
- Perform internal quality assurance checks that are consistent with the policies, practices, and company procedures ;
- Help to manage the manufacturing calibration program ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your functions.
- Diploma of professional studies in a relevant discipline. DEC in mechanical engineering or any other relevant training ;
- Minimum 5 years experience in quality control or production in the manufacturing industry, field of mechanical welding or chemical process ( an asset) ;
- Autonomous with excellent interpersonal, organizational and decision making ;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and attention to detail ;
- Bilingualism in french and english spoken and written (an asset).
Education / training
D.C.S. - Mechanical engineering technic
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers