Our client, a manufacturing company working in the advanced technology sector, is currently looking for a production supervisor in order to continue its growth.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the factory manager, your main mandate will be to organize, control and direct the production activities on your shift in order to achieve the general operating objectives of the factory, all within a context of continuous improvement. As such you will :
- See to meet the weekly and monthly production targets ;
- Ensure constant compliance with occupational health and safety standards ;
- Prioritize the work of the sectors according to the production schedule ;
- Supervise and manage your work team effectively ;
- Effectively monitor the performance indicators set and bring the required realignments ;
- Actively participate in various meetings ;
- Work in close collaboration with the various departments of the company ;
- Perform all other tasks compatible with your duties.
- DEC in industrial engineering or any other relevant training ;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant management experience in manufacturing ;
- Good oral and written communication in French ;
- Experience in a company with a culture of operational excellence / Lean management / continuous improvement ;
- Knowledge of the Office suite ;
- Good problem-solving skills, proactive attitude.
Education / training
D.C.S. - Industrial engineering technology
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers