Our client is a fast-growing manufacturing company specializing in the design, manufacture, and sales of automated equipment for the North American pharmaceutical sector. They are currently looking for a production supervisor.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the Director of Operations, you will be responsible for all of the company's assembly and production activities. Specifically, you will efficiently manage the human resources that you are responsible for, and you will implement continual improvement measures, all the while maintaining all workplace health and safety measures.
- Plan, organize, and manage production activities in keeping with set objectives and deadlines;
- Supervise and manage a team of about 30 employees efficiently;
- Propose and implement process improvements in order to improve production efficiency;
- Respect product quality based on the company's standards and clients' expectations;
- Work closely with the procurement team to ensure adequate availability of components, so as to ensure fast and efficient execution;
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure that cases of product nonconformity are identified and addressed in a timely and efficient manner;
- Ensure that all cases of nonconformity are closed when work on a product is done;
- Effectively monitor the established performance indicators and make the required realignments;
- Lead production meetings in an efficient manner;
- Actively participate in various meetings;
- Manage aspects related to workplace health and safety effectively;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in automated production, mechanical engineering, or electrical engineering; college diploma in electrical engineering, industrial electronics, electronics, or industrial maintenance; or other relevant studies;
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience including 3 years coordinating / managing a team;
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook);
- Knowledge of ISO standards and Lean Manufacturing principles is considered an asset.
Education / training
Bachelor in automated production engineering , Bachelor in electrical engineering , Bachelor in mechanical engineering , D.C.S. - Electrical engineering technic, D.C.S. - Mechanical engineering technic
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers