Process control and automation Engineer
Our client is an engineering firm specializing in the field of industrial and thermal power plant process performance optimization. They are rapidly growing and have an international client base. They are currently looking for a process control and automation engineer.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the director of operations, your job will primarily consist of helping manage various projects integrating our control logic in our clients' DCS and PLC systems.
- Perform process control analyses;
- Optimize existing process control strategies;
- Design, configure, test, and implement advanced control strategies in the control system (PLC or DCS);
- Simulate an existing or future process based on specifications and/or real data;
- Perform economic and energy process analyses;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, automated production engineering, or chemical engineering;
- Member in good standing of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience;
- Available to visit go clients on a regular basis;
- Fluent in spoken and spoken and written French and English;
- Experience configuring Emerson DeltaV, Control Logix, ABB 800xa, or Bailey systems;
- Programming skills (C ou VB) is an asset;
- Knowledge of industrial processes and advanced controls as well as factory and commissioning experience are considered assets.
Education / training
Bachelor in electrical engineering
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers