Process and Continuous Improvement Engineer
Our client is a furniture manufacturing company that is recognized as an industry leader in North America. They are currently looking for a process and continual improvement engineer.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the plant manager, your job will primarily consist of working on the continual improvement of production processes while improving the profitability of operations, within the context of a technological shift, implementing an automation and robotization plan and moving towards the concept of an Industry 4.0 factory.
- Establish diagnostics and recommendations for problem-solving;
- Support technological changes related to automation and Industry 4.0 projects;
- Facilitate and lead continual improvement activities;
- Support various R&D projects and the launch of new products;
- Implement new processes;
- Develop process maps;
- Perform feasibility studies;
- Rework plant layouts;
- Manage and lead investment projects;
- Prioritize and promote health and safety in carrying out the work;
- Apply principles of value-added production and LEAN principles;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, operations engineering and logistics, or mechanical engineering, or other relevant studies;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- Good knowledge of manufacturing systems and value-added production tools (kaizen, SMED, 6S, etc.);
- Proficient with the MS Office suite and with CAD software;
- Fluent in spoken and written French and English.
Education / training
Bachelor in industrial engineering , Bachelor in mechanical engineering , Bachelor in operations engineering and logistics
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers