Saint-Hyacinthe Quebec, Canada
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT ALLTECH
Alltech Quebec prioritizes the work-life balance of its team members. We care about the happiness of our colleagues and, with our dynamic team, ensure a fun and results-oriented environment. The organization also offers competitive compensation, two weeks of vacation immediately upon hire, an employer-sponsored pension plan and a full range of benefits.
An opening now exists for a Marketing Coordinator in our Quebec regional office.
Primary responsibilities include working with the regional sales manager to provide solutions and marketing support to our customers. You will also work with the existing marketing team in Canada to create and adapt marketing programs to your local region.
- Learn local market to develop territory’s marketing plan
- Manage and develop territory’s marketing campaigns geared towards key customers
- Coordinate communication between corporate marketing and local sales team
- Plan and provide support at local events and tradeshows
- Develop relationships with local media outlets to promote Alltech initiatives
- Coordinate Alltech Education program with local universities to promote Alltech initiatives and programs
- Responsible for the management of yearly marketing budget for Quebec and the Maritimes
- Creatively drive new marketing initiatives to help solve customer problems and support the Sales Team
- Assist in developing new product messaging and successful new product launches
- Continue external and internal marketing content – print, digital, blogs, social media, etc.
- Create and translate marketing tools
PROFILE OF CANDIDATE:
We are seeking a positive, self-starter with an abundance of grit to lead Alltech Quebec’s Marketing. This candidate must have a passion for the animal agriculture industry and a drive to keep learning for an exciting career opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s or diploma in marketing, animal science, dairy science, business, or a related field. Excellent communication skills and creativity are essential as well as proven organizational skills, attention to detail and computer skills (Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred). Some travel may be required and of course being customer service oriented. The applicant must also be perfectly bilingual (French and English).
Founded in 1980 by Irish entrepreneur and scientist Dr. Pearse Lyons, Alltech is a cutting-edge technology company in agriculture. Our products improve the health and nutrition of plants and animals, resulting in more nutritious products for people with less impact on the environment. With expertise in yeast fermentation, solid state fermentation and the sciences of nutrigenomics and metabolomics, Alltech is a leading producer of yeast additives, organic trace minerals, feed ingredients, premix and feed.
Together, with our more than 5,000 talented team members worldwide, we believe in “Working Together for a Planet of Plenty™.” With the adoption of new technologies, the adaptation of better farm management practices and the ingenuity inherent in the human spirit, we believe a world of abundance could be ours. Alltech is a private, family-owned company, which allows us to adapt quickly to our customers’ needs and stay focused on advanced innovation. Headquartered just outside of Lexington, Kentucky, USA, Alltech has a strong presence in all regions of the world. For further information, visit www.alltech.com/news. Join us in conversation on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Job Location
...View Job Offers