Our client is a large-scale manufacturing company that is among the world's leaders in the packaging of consumer goods. They are currently looking for a maintenance supervisor.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the head of engineering and maintenance, your job will be to supervise and direct the maintenance department and its team of a dozen people. You will follow the company's principles, adopting a results-oriented management style, and you will play a key role in maintaining a healthy, safe work environment within the maintenance department.
- Manage working teams in compliance with the organization's policies, priorities, and performance objectives;
- Ensure that production targets are implemented by maximizing the effective use of your resources;
- Ensure constant compliance with occupational health and safety standards;
- Plan and supervise the work of the employees who make up your team;
- Reach your department's objectives within your budget allocations;
- Check the quality of production;
- Assist your team in accomplishing their tasks and completing maintenance reports;
- Demonstrate professionalism and effectiveness in your communications;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- College diploma in mechanical engineering or industrial maintenance, or other relevant studies;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant management experience in the manufacturing sector;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and CMMS software;
- Habiletés à communiquer en français efficacement (écrire et lire de façon efficace);
- Very good knowledge of English (speaking, writing, and reading).
Education / training
D.C.S. - Mechanical engineering technic
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers