Our client is a major international industrial corporation. They are currently looking for a maintenance supervisor for one of their plants (Thursday to Saturday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.).
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the head of maintenance and in cooperation with the other supervisors, your job will be to supervise and coordinate the work of one of the maintenance teams and to put into place the conditions to meet maintenance, optimization of availability, efficiency, and durability goals for equipment, buildings, and the factory grounds, while respecting cost, quality, scheduling, and safety conditions.
- Supervise the assignments, performance, and coordination of mechanics, electrical mechanics, and specialized workers ;
- Ensure that health and safety rules are respected and carried out ;
- Establish objectives and control the implementation thereof and corrective actions as needed ;
- Follow up on work done by your team, making sure to coordinate maintenance actions with other departments ;
- Identify and validate the department's needs ;
- Propose solutions and implement those that are chosen and approved ;
- Work in cooperation with the planning team ;
- Help fix major breakdowns ;
- Analyze equipment failure and document said analysis ;
- Together with reliability, establish and implement reliability and continual improvement measures ;
- Perform start-up of new equipment (starting up the equipment, documenting it, and training workers) ;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, or college diploma in industrial maintenance, mechanical engineering, or electrical engineering, or any other education/training in a relevant field ;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in an industrial environment ;
- Good command of spoken and written French and English ;
- Be very dedicated to workplace health and safety;
- Proficient with SAP Predictive Maintenance and Service software;
- Available to work from Thursday to Saturday from 7:00 to 19:00.
Education / training
Bachelor in mechanical engineering , D.C.S. - Industrial maintenance technology
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers