Internal Sales and Technical Support Specialist - Geotechnical Instrumentation
Our client is a firmly established company that specializes in the development, the installation, and the implementation of geotechnical and structural monitoring systems, and in acoustic and vibration control. They have carried out work in over fifteen countries. They are currently looking for an internal sales and technical support specialist to support their sales team.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the CEO, your job will primarily consist of marketing and selling the company's products and services and to offer technical advice to clients on the products and services offered. In addition, you will maintain excellent client relations and achieve the company's income and profitability objectives.
- Analyze the technical requirements for instrumentation and particular clauses for invitations to tender, and estimate costs.
- Write up technical proposals, including sales prices.
- Develop and present remote monitoring solutions.
- Manage client files, from request / proposal through to invoicing (the complete cycle including purchases).
- Organize structured reminders and follow-ups, including order confirmations with suppliers and clients, as well as deliveries.
- Complete and maintain business records, including opportunities, quotes, orders, and client information.
- Work with the sales team to analyze and develop opportunities
- Attend exhibitions and technical conferences for the company
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, construction engineering, geotechnical engineering, mining and metallurgy, or other relevant studies.
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience in the field of civil engineering, geotechnical engineering, mining engineering, etc.
- Have specific knowledge in the field of instrumentation.
- Have general knowledge of markets and applications.
- Know how to write up structured documents, including information of a relatively complex and varied nature.
- Ability to assess needs, advise and assist clients, and negotiate and reach agreements.
- Know how to plan and organize your work to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, and discipline in your work.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
- Valid passport and driver's licence
- Proficient with standard computer tools.
Education / training
Bachelor in civil engineering
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers