Industrial mechanic (Millwright)
Our client, a significant company specializing in rolling and casting metal products, is currently looking for a industrial mechanic.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the maintenance supervisor, your job will be to perform maintenance and repair work, and to install mechanical equipment. In addition, you will assemble and disassemble, adjust, and maintain the various types of equipment in the factory.
- Analyze, assemble, disassemble, adjust, and maintain the various types of equipment;
- Carry out certain types of work, such as welding, plumbing, and machining (conventional and digital), as well as contributing to vibration analyses;
- Be an integral part of the production team, working together with the others;
- Provide training;
- Provide leadership in situations related to your expertise;
- Make recommendations for preventative maintenance;
- Check lock-out on machines as needed;
- Update existing designs;
- File and archive documents;
- Communicate information pertaining to any anomalies and/or equipment failures to your supervisor, and make suggestions;
- Respect factory regulations, as well as health and safety regulations;
- Carry out any other tasks related to your duties.
- College or professional diploma in industrial maintenance, mechanical engineering, or other relevant training ;
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience;
- Strong knowledge of the following areas: hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, plumbing, and vibration analysis;
- Ability to read and write in French;
- Experience reading blueprints;
- An operator's certificate for electrical machinery (overhead travelling crane) and certification as a forklift truck operator are considered significant assets;
- Available for shift work.
Education / training
D.C.S. - Industrial maintenance technology, D.C.S. - Mechanical engineering technic, D.V.S. - Automated systems electromechanics , D.V.S. - Construction and maintenance industrial mechanics
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers