Home Delivery Manager/ Customer Service Manager
AMJ Campbell is the Atlas’s largest moving agent in the Montreal area. No matter where you wish to relocate, may it be from Québec to Vancouver or anywhere in the world, AMJ Campbell Montreal will provide you with the best personalized service in the moving industry.
This leader will help oversee our home delivery daily Operations (Office, warehouse & external deliveries), interact with our client, and make sure that each and every delivery customer has an outstanding delivery experience. He/She will oversee, monitor, and identify areas for improvement in the routing, dispatching, compliance functions as well as provide excellent customer and client relations.
- Manage the home delivery customer service team and in conjunction with operations the delivery teams by taking-charge person, leading daily operations, planning and coordinating the delivery team's activities concerned with the documentation, scheduling, confirming, routing, inspecting, loading and actual deliveries to customer homes; (60%)
- Utilizes computerized workorder and other systems to determine and route job assignments for field personnel, which is through a force dispatch process;
- Manage with team all retailers and National HD team relationship and needs.
- Become a resource with routing software used
- Oversee the operations of the HD business unit, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives;
- Maintains all HD coordinators job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
- Ensuring that customer satisfactions and quality KPIs are communicated, followed and met;
- Implement, perform quality training and communicate AMJ Policies and Procedures - specifically, to support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning;
- Serve as the liaison between the drivers, warehouses and operations;
- With the assistance of the HR Manager, recruiting and hiring new employees;
- Bring problem-solving and decision-making strategies together when issues occur;
- Contributes to management team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Combination of education and 3-5 years minimum of transportation/delivery management experience or 5 years in a supervisory position.
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills.
- Customer Centric approach.
- Bilingual (French and English) spoken and written.
- Advanced knowledge of computer software’s like Microsoft Word, Outlook, Windows, web based software, and Excel and
- great ability to learn new platforms
- Must be able to work a varied scheduled (Sat & Sun rotation every 3 weeks.).
- Demonstrated ability to manage with a "Safety First" attitude.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to build and manage teams.
- Disciplined and Organized.
- IT savy
- Infectious work ethic.
- Sense of urgency & quick turnaround.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and flexible environment.
- Quick thinker and self-sufficient decision maker.
- Like thinking outside the box and troubleshooting.
- Willingness to create a world-class client experience.
- Job Location
Chez Altifica, nous sommes passionnés autant par la gestion des ressources humaines que par les affaires. Nous faisons donc des ressources humaines appliquées. C’est-à-dire que nous offrons des solutions aux problèmes pratiques de l’entreprise et que nous visons un impact direct à court terme. Nos...View Job Offers