Hardware Designer (Electronics)
Our client is a company specializing in the development and commercialization of innovative, high-tech products. They have clients in North America, Europe, and Australia. They are currently looking for a hardware designer.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the VP R&D, your main duty will be to take part in all electronic development activities for embedded products manufactured by the company.
- Develop and implement electronic circuits;
- Document the design and participate in design reviews;
- Check with development partners on their progress on a regular basis;
- Be responsible for developing and executing unit test plans and transferring products to production in cooperation with the new product introduction team;
- Diagnose failures, implement corrective measures, and supervise product certification work;
- Carry out any other tasks related to your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or other relevant engineering studies;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in electronics design and embedded system development;
- Bilingual (spoken and written French and English);
- Knowledge of Altium Designer (an asset).
Education / training
Bachelor in electrical engineering
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers