Estimator / Mechanical Draftsperson
Our client is a well-established company that specializes in designing, manufacturing, and applying refractory materials and systems for a wide range of industries (mining, metalworking, petrochemicals, generation of energy, etc.) in North America. They are currently looking for an estimator / mechanical draftsperson.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the head of engineering, your job will mainly consist of producing cost estimates for various products or projects, as well as producing technical drawings and manufacturing drawings.
- Develop sketches and drawings for sales and the construction department;
- Prepare bids based on project specifications;
- Evaluate costs and analyze various scenarios;
- Develop the characteristics of refractory surfaces with the heat transfer analysis software;
- Validate all project parameters with the administration before tendering;
- Prepare invitations to tender and requests for bids for our subcontractors for various services and materials required for construction projects (heavy industry);
- Help manage site supply management;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- College diploma in mechanical engineering, vocational diploma in industrial drawing, or other relevant education/training;
- Skilled with SolidWorks or AutoCAD design software;
- Bilingual (spoken and written English and French);
- Proficient with the MS Office suite (primarily Excel);
- Able to manage various files at the same time.
Education / training
D.C.S. - Mechanical engineering technic, D.V.S. - Industrial design
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers