Electro-Mechanical service Technician
At Aesus we design, fabricate, assemble, test and install packaging machinery (labelers, fillers, cappers, conveyors, turntables, etc.) for the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food and beverage industries to name a few. The company brings together a dynamic team of 100 employees and is located in Pointe-Claire (Montreal).
We are seeking a Service Technician (Electro-Mechanics).
Are you motivated and passionate about your work? Are you looking for a stable job in a growing company? Do you want to take on challenges? You want to be at the heart of the action and be part of a young and vibrant team?
Send us your resume and have the chance to live the Aesus experience by working in an environment where respect and support are part of our values, working with understanding supervisors, to enjoy our game room and the summer schedule that will allow you to extend your weekends and enjoy the nice weather.
- Permanent position / Full time (40h/week);
- The candidate must be able to work overtime and work occasionally on weekends (if needed);
- This position requires frequent travelling to clients’ facilities. Service calls are usually a few days. The longest can be from one to two weeks maximum;
- Benefits (life, health, dental, etc.) and pension plan;
- Good working environment (AC in summer, very clean factory, mutual support between colleagues, understanding supervisors, etc.).
The Technician will work with the Mechanical Assemblers, the Validation/Quality control Technicians, the engineering department and the Projects Managers to ensure that the machine that has been manufactured, produced and assembled is functional and responds well to the needs and expectations of the customer. He will assist and work closely with the Validation Technician towards the end of the quality control process of the machine (at our facility) and then install it at the customers’ facility. He will then be mainly be doing installations as well as going on service calls to our clients’ establishment.
- Degree in Industrial Mechanics, Electro-mechanics of automated systems, Mechanical Engineering (or any other similar degree or experience);
- Must have minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience with packaging machines (asset);
- Must be an expert in mechanics and electricity / Must be able to understand mechanical and electrical drawings / Ability to work with a caliper and micrometer;
- Ability to quickly find ideas and solutions to problems / Ability to work alone and as a team player / Be opened minded / Resourceful / Autonomous;
- Bilingual – French/English (essential);
- Valid passport to travel everywhere.
- Job Location
Aesus Packaging Systems
Aesus Packaging Systems est un leader et innovateur dans la conception et la fabrication de machineries dans le domaine de l'emballage (étiqueteuses, remplisseuses, bouchonneuses, convoyeurs, tables rotatives, etc.) pour des compagnies pharmaceutiques, de cosmétiques et alimentaires pour en nommer que quelques-unes. Notre...View Job Offers