Continuous Improvement Engineer
Our client is a manufacturing company specializing in the production of high-end custom cabinets; they are at the top of their field in Canada. They are currently looking for a continuous improvement engineer.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the head of continuous improvement, your job will mainly consist of executing projects that allow for improvements to production processes, of establishing a lean manufacturing approach, and of staying on top of the best practices on the market.
- Analyze processes and identify, propose, and implement improvement projects in order to optimize our processes;
- Analyze, identify, and propose operational improvement projects related to your areas of expertise;
- Work closely with production team members;
- Communicate the objectives to be reached, progress made, and results obtained to the affected team members;
- Keep up-to-date on knowledge related to your area of expertise, both in terms of concepts and of technologies;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, operations engineering and logistics, mechanical engineering, or other relevant education;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience optimizing operations processes;
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles;
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification is considered an asset;
- Fluent in spoken and written French and English.
Education / training
Bachelor in industrial engineering , Bachelor in mechanical engineering , Bachelor in operations and the logistics engineering
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers