Community Planning Project Officer
Keeping with the orientations and general policies of the FNQLSDI, and in accordance with the First Nations of Quebec and Labrador Sustainable Development Strategy, the Project Officer will join the FNQLSDI Planning team, which provides support to First Nations communities with community and strategic planning processes. The Project Officer’s main mandate will be to support seven First Nations involved in Comprehensive Community Planning (CCP). This will include collaborating in organizing training sessions and in animating a community of practice.
The Project Officer will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Share his/her knowledge by creating training material and tailored support tools;
- Participate in the organization and facilitation of meetings, workshops, working group gatherings, etc., both in person and online;
- Develop and adapt planning tools (questionnaires, analysis frameworks, action plans, etc.), according to our partners’ strengths;
- Support data collection and analysis by our partners, complete literature reviews and strategic analyses, etc.;
- Imagine communication and informational tools (presentations, reports, clips, etc.) and contribute to animating a community of practice;
- Use creativity and knowledge during brainstorming sessions held by the planning team;
- Carry out other related tasks.
Application deadline: February 24, 2019.
Please send your application (cover letter and curriculum) to Michael Ross
Only the candidates chosen for preselection will be contacted.
- Job Location
Institut de développement durable des Premières Nations du Québec et du Labrador (IDDPNQL)
Fondé en l’an 2000 par les Chefs de l’Assemblée des Premières Nations du Québec-Labrador (APNQL), l’Institut de développement durable des Premières Nations du Québec et du Labrador (IDDPNQL) a comme mission d’offrir aux Premières Nations un carrefour dynamique de...View Job Offers