Our client is a growing company that specializes in designing and manufacturing a wide range of medium and high voltage electrical equipment. In keeping with their continual growth, they are currently looking for a buyer.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the supply supervisor, your job will be to purchase materials used in manufacturing the company’s products at the best price possible, as well as efficiently operating the supply management system.
- Prepare, send, and analyze solicitations/purchase orders;
- Prepare and enter purchase orders;
- Check stocks (inventory);
- Take responsibility for following up on orders and re-placing orders if needed;
- Coordinate the reception of merchandise;
- Manage relations with suppliers;
- Find new suppliers when necessary;
- Ensure that good buying practices are maintained (best price/quality/delivery);
- Work efficiently with the computer system (MRP);
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- College diploma in business administration, college certificate in procurement, or any other relevant education/training;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience;
- Bilingual (spoken and written French and English);
- Experience in the manufacturing sector is considered a significant asset;
- Proficient with the MS Office suite, the Windows environment, and an MRP system;
- Interpersonal communication skills and priority management skills.
Education / training
A.C.S. - Purchasing management , D.V.S. - Business administration
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers