Our client, a manufacturing company, specialized in design, manufacturing and the set up of amenities intented for the forest products transformation, is currently seeking for an automation engineer.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the company management, you will be responsible for participating in the manufacturing, installation, repair and maintenance of company equipment. In addition, you will play a key role in quality, efficiency and the support for the team throughout the customer installation process. A such, you will :
- Develop, modify and maintain programs on programmable logic controllers and HMI operator interfaces ;
- Support the team, remotely and on site, during installations ;
- Participate in the creation of electrical plans, cables and installation at our customers ;
- Contribute to the process of designing operator manuals ;
- Be an integral part of improvement processes ;
- Perform every other tasks compatible with your functions.
- DEC in industrial electronic, automation or in electrotechnical. Any others training combinations and relevant expériences will also be considered ;
- Having a good knowledge in Allen-Bradley automaton ;
- Having a really good computer knowledge (computers, operating system, softwares, networks, etc.) ;
- Be available for trips in North America ;
- Own a valid passport ;
- Good command of spoken and written French and English.
Education / training
D.C.S. - Industrial electronics technology
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers