Our client is a manufacturing company that specializes in the design, manufacture, and installation of equipment for the processing of forest products. They are currently looking for an automation engineer.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of company management, your job will be to take part in the development, programming, manufacture and installation of the various types of equipment manufactured by the company, while ensuring that they comply with the company's quality and client satisfaction standards.
- Design electrical systems and automated control systems ;
- Supervise equipment assembly and assist in factory testing ;
- Take part in the programming of PLCs and HMIs (user interfaces) ;
- Perform start-up and troubleshooting on equipment/systems on site for clients and/or support the team remotely ;
- Take part in the development and continuous improvement of equipment ;
- Select the technologies needed for the project and make sure that they are compatible ;
- Contribute to the operator manual development process ;
- Work closely with management on cost control and project execution schedules.
- Stay on top of technological developments ;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, automated production engineering, or other relevant studies ;
- Minimum of 5 years of automation experience ;
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec ;
- Highly skilled in programming programmable automatons and operator interfaces ;
- Fluent in spoken and written French and English.
Education / training
Bachelor in automated production engineering , Bachelor in electrical engineering
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers