Quality Assurance Engineer - Electronic Equipment
Our client is a company specializing in the development and sales of highly adaptable advanced detection solutions, primarily for the transport sector (automotive, drones, industrial and commercial vehicles, etc.). They have an international client base. In order to pursue their rapid growth, they are currently looking for a quality assurance engineer.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the head of materials engineering, your job will primarily consist of taking a hands-on approach to various R&D projects at the company with regards to product design, as well as with the development and performance of tests required for quality assurance and compliance with performance expectations. In addition, you will take part in continual improvements to processes and various products.
- Review product specifications;
- Set out strategies for electronic, optical, mechanical, and environmental testing in partnership with the design team;
- Write up plans for tests and trials;
- Develop testing tools;
- Carry out testing plans;
- Analyze results and prepare reports;
- Follow up with the design team about problems found and implement solutions;
- Contribute to the organization's development;
- Take part in meetings relating to your position;
- Cooperate with and assist coworkers;
- Work with others on the organization's administrative procedures;
- Keep abreast of new developments in the field;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or other relevant education;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience doing similar work;
- Knowledgeable of circuit design and manufacturing;
- Able to read plans and diagrams;
- Able to use measuring devices (multimeter, oscilloscope);
- Able to assemble electrical and electronic components;
- Experience with data analysis and experimental results;
- Aptitude for validating compliance based on required standards and qualifications;
- Experience with electronic and mechanical test methodology;
- Proficient with MatLab;
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (an asset);
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Education / training
Bachelor in electrical engineering
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers