Manufacturing project engineer
Our client is a manufacturing company specializing in the manufacture of parts for the automotive sector, with clients in North America, Europe, and Asia. They are currently looking for a manufacturing project engineer for their state-of-the-art facilities.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the engineering manager, your job will be to analyze, design, develop, and test concepts and processes with a view to improving the efficiency of the different manufacturing sectors for all equipment and tools.
- Make the necessary modifications / changes to maintain and improve production equipment;
- Perform tests on new equipment and tool designs and on prototypes;
- Be responsible for providing technical support to our clients;
- Conduct studies, analyze and interpret data to diagnose problems on existing production equipment;
- Make connections between outside suppliers, processes, and products to improve productivity;
- Take part in continual improvement projects;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or other relevant engineering studies;
- Member of l’Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec;
- Fluent in spoken and written French and English;
- Knowledgeable of a parametric 3D design program such as SolidWorks;
- Knowledgeable of the manufacturing sector.
Education / training
Bachelor in mechanical engineering
- Job Location
Technogénie Ressources Inc. est une entreprise spécialisée en recrutement de ressources humaines techniques (ingénierie, gestionnaire, technique de génie, technologies de l'information, vente et représentation, approvisionnement et métiers techniques) ainsi qu'en gestion de carrière...View Job Offers