At Aesus we design, fabricate, assemble, test and install packaging machinery (labelers, fillers, cappers, conveyors, turntables, etc.) for the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food and beverage industries to name a few. The company brings together a dynamic team of 100 employees and is located in Pointe-Claire (Montreal).
We are seeking a General Worker (Machine shop department) – Evening shift
Job description :
The candidate will be responsible for giving a hand to the machine shop department:
- Do maintenance on machines (CNC and others);
- Cutting and preparing material for machining;
- Operate CNC machines with the help and support of the supervisor;
- Deburring parts coming from the CNC’s;
- Maintain the machine shop department (keep the area clean).
Possibility of advancement if you demonstrate a good attitude, willingness to learn more and the ability to have more responsibility !!
- Relevant experience in a similar position (asset);
- Ability to work accurately;
- Manual skills;
- Team player;
- Ability to read and understand blueprints (an asset).
Work conditions :
- Permanent position; Full time (40h/week);
- Afternoon shift (12:30 to 11pm), 4 days a week (Monday to Thursday);
- Benefits (health, dental, life insurance, etc.) and pension plan;
- Good working environment (AC in summer, very clean factory).
If you are motivated, passionate and looking for work in a growing company that allows you to take on challenges to the height of your abilities, and you want to be at the heart of the action and be part of a young and vibrant team, please send us your CV.
- Job Location
Aesus Packaging Systems
Aesus Packaging Systems est un leader et innovateur dans la conception et la fabrication de machineries dans le domaine de l'emballage (étiqueteuses, remplisseuses, bouchonneuses, convoyeurs, tables rotatives, etc.) pour des compagnies pharmaceutiques, de cosmétiques et alimentaires pour en nommer que quelques-unes. Notre...View Job Offers